Posts by HoloHoloCA
5 posts total, newest first.
[CS:GO] Skeleton/Bone ESPin Hack Requests - I would like to request Skeleton/Bone ESP for Low-End PC because Glow ESP the game makes lag. Thank you.Legit Aimbot :] AutoUpdatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=SP1K3CSGO;11956183]what do you specifically not understand?[/QUOTE]
While I'm in-game the hack doesn't work.
This is my steps
1. Put config.ini > C:\
3. Open CS:GO and type on console unbind mouse1
4. Close CSGO
Legit Aimbot :] AutoUpdatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I can't understand the instructions please help me :( reply plsLegit Aimbot :] AutoUpdatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Please I cant understand the Instructions:(Legit Aimbot :] AutoUpdatein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Hard1337Styler;11952037]Step by Step,
1. Take a TEE or Cola, and read the STEPS :)
2. Go start your "Counter Strike: Global Offensive" and Open your Console, write in console "unbind mouse1".
4. Close your Count
Showing the 5 most recent posts.