Posts by Ravay
5 posts total, newest first.
Need Help For Black Ops 3 Memory Editingin C++/C Programming - Hi I need help with with these offsets. I need a C++ code to change the value of these offsets in black ops 3. so can someone make a code and paste it here for me to use? I need to change the value of these offsets...herGame Offset/Address/Cheat Engine Table Mega-Threadin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - How Do I Use This? Is It For Cheat Engine Or Something Else?
Prestige:
0x38907E38 [Size= dword(32b) | Input= 0-9]
(There Are 12 Prestiges total, 12th Being Master!)
-----------------------------------------------------Would like a H1Z1 King of The Kill key for my friend?in Game Serial Keys - Hello MPGH I was wondering if any one has a H1Z1 KOTK key or could buy one? I have the game and my friend doesn't :(. He doesn't have money to so could someone help me out? So we can play together? :)Really Want A Season Pass Code For The Divisionin Game Serial Keys - I dont know what he means...WTT a Uplay account With "Tom Clancy's The Division" for "Battlefield 1"in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi everyone I have a Uplay account with Tom Clancy's The Division. I would like to trade it for a Battlefield 1 pre-order code. If you are interested my contact info is below. :)
Skype: Zivilion
330556
Showing the 5 most recent posts.