Posts by rage1989
5 posts total, newest first.
Can't get AVA co-op hack to work.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I got it to work, with the help of some friends. Please close/solve this thread thanks!Co-op Helper +Box farmin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IDaSpartan;9205316]It worked for me fine cause i too have a windows 8.
1)I Run 64 bit
2)I run the hack before I open A.V.A
3)IF you are running a 32 bit it might not work.
4)Try to send a screenshot of the endCan't get AVA co-op hack to work.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hey I was wondering if anyone has got the co-op/box farm hack to work using windows 8? I can't seem to get it to work, and I did everything listed step by step and nothing seems to be working. Doing all of this in resultCo-op Helper +Box farmin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - This doesn't seem to be working for windows 8..>.< I followed everything step by step and I still get the end process when I run the game...Does anyone have this hack working for windows 8?. help plz!why06 wallhack bypassin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - O_O ummm why when I run a game when I have this hack activated....my game screen minimizes and goes to my desktop?... Is this detected or is there a bypass I need?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.