Posts by troy320
8 posts total, newest first.
Making New Hack READ!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - can u email it to me troy_wawrz@yahoo.comI programmed my ballsin C++/C Programming - I havnt seen this cause I'm on my iPod cause I can't get on comp right now but based on the coments it's seems prety kewl Ima get the book when I'm do e with c++help me start out! plz d3d9in C++/C Programming - [quote=why06;1210451]*cough* that's why I mad the sticky... http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/87303-intermediate-concepts-gamehacking.html
Get the book I'm reading. "Beginning Game Programming" ofcourse if I was you thhelp me start out! plz d3d9in C++/C Programming - hello can you guys tell me some goood books i wana learn d3d9 hacks... but i know
1.learn c++
2.learn d3d9
3.starter pack
4.hack
but i read 6 chapters in teach urself c++ in 24 hours... its kinda confusing and noInstructions To The MPGH AVA hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - yes you do!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.