Posts by Dionaea
91 posts total, newest first.
AQW Merge Shop Glitch!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - [QUOTE=Narcolepsy;12981597]Happens to the best of us.[/QUOTE]
The issue is that I've made this mistake probably 5 times now, at which point is honestly a little embarrassing.
[QUOTE=Narcolepsy;12981597]But hey, I don't AQW Merge Shop Glitch!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - I think I figured out why sometimes I'm losing all of the merged ingredients.
If you are online for a while, and then you try to merge glitch, you will almost always lose your items.
If you log out, open a new tab, and Merge item without required material (Grimoire)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - The practical use of tricking the game into thinking you have these is so that you can merge the next tier item "legitimately" to actually keep it.
Something like spoofing all of the Armor of Awe Relics, and then makingNew Test Server Feedbackin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I played around with this for a bit, and it turns out that switching your items at all resets your crit. Great way to waste 20 minutes.
After the past few test server 100% drop sessions there's not really any monsters ez Merge Shop Glitch [AHK]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I've been trying and failing for a while now, it worked fine a few days ago, and then yesterday I wasn't able to get the Ascended Paladin stuff at all. Have a couple of buddies who experienced the same, but according the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.