Posts by simon100
12 posts total, newest first.
Got EAC Banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Obviously forgot to restore the current version of EAC or close CE. You have to buy another copy of the game as EAC bans are permanent.Prestige 3 Level 50 All Characters (Excluding Nurse and Nea!) with 500,000 BP & Raresin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=iShadown;12067855]I replace my file and i can't find my characters ? ...[/QUOTE]
Did you rename the files to the proper extension1.1.2 update hack with Cheat Engine bypassin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I used pirate bay to download my version of the game (1.0.0)Mod itemsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=KushC;12055457]Is it possible to get like 9999 items with cheat engine?[/QUOTE]
Highly unlikelyReplacing 1.1.1 EAC with 1.0.0 EAC patched?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=gogogokitty;12053464]hmm i wonder what the deal is then, mind uploading your version of EAC to ********* or something and sending it to me in a PM until your post gets approved?[/QUOTE]
These few days I've been
Showing the 5 most recent posts.