Posts by stoxmel
25 posts total, newest first.
Been a lurker for 7 years made my first post today AMAin Spammers Corner - Not exactly 7 years but still... a lurker :PHow to legitly hack osu!in osu! Cheats & Hacks - Osu has a good server side anti cheat. JustM3 posted it on another forum about 4 years ago, since that, it was definitely improved. I am not sure if I am allowed it to quote it or post the link to it (pretty sure, I am nDauntless PC Trainer/ Hack/ CTin Hack Requests - Hey there,
as you may know, Dauntless is available and it would be great if someone could make a hack/ trainer/ ct for the game =)
Should include god mode, and higher damager or something like that.
Thank you very mGOT ACEPTED TO COLLEGE!!in General - Congratulations! I wish you much fun!Jealous As Fuckin General - Well, instead of gambling you can also just buy a knife lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.