Posts by GameServices
33 posts total, newest first.
Can I pay people to vouch me?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Platinum;11993034]You can't "buy" a vouch. That's basically buying fake reviews. If you make your post look professional and you offer good prices you will get customers. Ithe might take a few days or weeks but thCan I pay people to vouch me?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Luverdark;11992924]GameServices From what i've heard, Amazon have contacted mpgh regarding the user services section and all of the amazon refund services. The large majority of them were closed/deleted. The rulesCan I pay people to vouch me?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Freeze;11992918]You can giveaway 3 Amazon Refunds on the Giveaway section to earn the vouch :P and prove you can do it[/QUOTE]
I can? :o If so I'll do that, but the rules say I need a vouch from a MPGH Staff MembCan I pay people to vouch me?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=gaar;11991967]
Wouldn't cost you anything if you successfully did the refund /gewd[/QUOTE]
If I had a ton of money to order the item in the first place and a active amazon account, sure. :confused:Can I pay people to vouch me?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=gaar;11991946]
Not really, and it will get you the vouch.[/QUOTE]
That would be an expensive vouch. :s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.