Posts by HACKINGPIE
109 posts total, newest first.
Weapon Source Filesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - why hasn't this been approved yet?Weapon Source Filesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - yeah thanks.Reading and writing to Modern Warfare 2 console?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thanks, I have coded a plugin and i'm about to test it out.Weapon Source Filesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Hey people, I have gotten ahold of some weapon source files. They were previously released on alterIWNet's forum, but I will now bring them here.
They were originally posted by NTAuthority. In his post, he also stated tReading and writing to Modern Warfare 2 console?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=aIW|Convery;5591475]I'm not sure why you'd want to do that.. just to load saved profiles? =|[/QUOTE]
I'm making a mod that has server side, stored stats and I want to be able to restore them when the server loads
Showing the 5 most recent posts.