Posts by ColdHero
70 posts total, newest first.
TF2 Hacks (Aimbot, ESP, ETC.)in General Game Hacking - [quote=Longevity;1916564]TF2 updates too much. When they release one update, they release a newer one a few days later.[/quote]
Doesn't mean a cheat can't still be made.
It doesn't need to be updated every single uExternal BoxESP v4.3 ( V1.2.208 compatible )in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Everyone should thank warez for this... Its.. well the most amazing thing yet.TF2 Hacks (Aimbot, ESP, ETC.)in General Game Hacking - I need help finding a decent Multihack for TF2... Undetected or not, but it MUST be working...
Whoever finds me a hack that works, and is undetected. ( I accept detected ones but you will not receive a prize )
ThosNeed esp hackin XBOX Customizing & Modding - As previous members have stated, It is impossible. Even with Packet Editing, you have no chance of creating/and or making a ESP hack for the XBOX.External BoxESP v4.3 ( V1.2.208 compatible )in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=100dom1;1915214]It says nothing about AREO theme in there...
all I could see was windows classic.
my current theme, windows vista and browse.
Please help me :)[/quote]
I already told you guys how to do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.