Posts by Jikurein
446 posts total, newest first.
anime noob recommendationsin Anime - Just watch the recommended of the season! lots of nice new stuff every seasons. then when you get familiar, go back in time and watch some classics!Is MPGH dying?in General - ig some topics wont be revived but if people like me can comeback to mpgh after months, surely we wont die yet :DFavorite Anime?in Anime - [QUOTE=Gelatin-chan;15100528]Heya heya, long time no see indeed to you two. How's life been treating y'all? I really haven't been seeing anything except on-going stuff. REAAALLYY haven't been active on MPGH, just checkinFavorite Anime?in Anime - Predator Gelatin-chan
any new loved anime?! havent heard about you guys in a while....I miss yall!
as of me....I fell in love with Tanaka from tanaka kun is always listless /lub[MAC / Windows] S - Build [ v/A02 ]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=herefordownload;15088511]Thanks a lot for this mate, seems like this is the only working DF Trainer left.[/QUOTE]
Legit still works for me. but its true that I havent seen Dev or Spider around lately sadly
Showing the 5 most recent posts.