Posts by KushC
20 posts total, newest first.
Engine.ini "wallhack" commandin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Have you tried changing the 0.20 to like 0.25 or higher?Keep item and bloodpoints when disconnectingin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Here's a macro that disables your connection. when you disable your connection wait till you see the dbd splash screen or what ever it's called then enable your connection back on:)
F1 = disables connection
F2 = EnabEngine.ini "wallhack" commandin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - r.ViewDistanceScale=0.20No longer able to disconnect with items, Flashlights, Medkits, etc. (PATCH 2.7.0)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=LOLIAINTGAY;14366638]What are you doing specifically? Whenever I disconnect I reconnect in the post game menu I leave to the main menu and have one less Item.[/QUOTE]
I enable my connection back when the loading No longer able to disconnect with items, Flashlights, Medkits, etc. (PATCH 2.7.0)in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Still working for me except sometimes when i press ok on the error it restarts my game then I lose the item
Showing the 5 most recent posts.