Posts by FinnBalor
21 posts total, newest first.
JUBS NACF PUBLIC ESP - BOX - SKELETON - NAME - DISTANCE - HP - VIS CHECK- AUTOLOADERin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I'm getting this error, even when I used .dll (that are made for cfph) though the .dll's aren't even detected and the base as well. Any suggestions?
https://imgur.com/a/i4sXl
- - - Updated - - -
https://imgur.com/a/i4sAlphaHack and loader source :Din CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Izones;13210078]hi, i know you're in the philippines, how did you update and what was you modified? (offsets etc,) please help me :(
- - - Updated - - -
i think this base is totally patched just look at the dateAlphaHack and loader source :Din CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Wait, so from the code how does it inject the .dll to crossfire? It's not in the source code.Making a Hack Loaderin Visual Basic Programming - Hello! I was going to make my own hack loader. But it's spamming me "Couldn't inject the dll!" (the message box) and closing the game itself.
Here's the code:
Imports System****
Imports System.Management
Imports Systemhow do I xtrap stop detecting the injector?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=CaiozinhoFC1;13181443]use EndScene[/QUOTE]
What's the use of EndScene tho?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.