Posts by hackman663
19 posts total, newest first.
External cheat not working in -panorama (C++)in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hey! ;)
Haven't cheated in a while. I'm having trouble with using my external csgo cheat on -panorama. Works well without -panorama, but id like to play in panorama mode.
tried switching "client.dll" into "client_panor<mmsystem.h> Soundsin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Working!
I needed my .wav files at the same folder as my .exe
You may close the thread. :D<mmsystem.h> Soundsin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello! First of all sorry for my bad English.
My problem is that sounds aren't playing in Release mode. But they are in Debug mode.
I have linked winmm.lib @ linker/Input/Additional-Dependencies
...
#include +100 FREE COMMENDSin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - 76561198131978905
Thank you, so much! ;)[Question] Push2See is it too dumb?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Is it too dumb?
Untrusted incoming?
Asking this because I have never seen any CSGO cheat that actually has an ESP key.
I thought it would be cool for legit hacking, but I'm kinda scared to go online without any con
Showing the 5 most recent posts.