Posts by CamHax
11 posts total, newest first.
Looking to buy LVL 28+ POGO Account w/ 2k+ CP Pokemon!in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - Bumppity bumpLooking to buy LVL 28+ POGO Account w/ 2k+ CP Pokemon!in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Five;11992821]
I'll add you instead, how about that? I don't want my Facebook to be public. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
PM me on mpgh then.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Five;11992748]
You can contact me via PM, Discord, oLooking to buy LVL 28+ POGO Account w/ 2k+ CP Pokemon!in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Five;11992748]
You can contact me via PM, Discord, or Facebook.[/QUOTE]
What's your fb?Looking to buy LVL 28+ POGO Account w/ 2k+ CP Pokemon!in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Five;11992630]
I have you as a friend, and I'm shitposting a spam message on your Skype... Are you not getting it?[/QUOTE]
Got nothing and currently your'e offline. Weird. Any way else I can contact you? I'lLooking to buy LVL 28+ POGO Account w/ 2k+ CP Pokemon!in Pokemon Go Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Five;11992612]
My Skype name is "skype.bobby7". I've been recently having Skype problems, sorry about that.[/QUOTE]
I already added you twice over the past 2 hours. xD
You receive it yet?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.