Posts by bredao
22 posts total, newest first.
Father Menu 0.6 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=enough007;13516351]Fuck I was drunk, ignore what i said. Lets keep the globals secret, they are too great for these skids.[/QUOTE]
lul if u don't wanna help, just do not answerFather Menu 0.6 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=korpaikk;13516120]Hi, for some reason this doesn't work for me. I did everything like you said and it still doesn't work. Could you help me?[/QUOTE]
Play in windows mode and it will work
- - - Updated - - -
[QUFather Menu 0.6 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=shaqun2;13515840]I dont think so. I have been looking into the source code with hex editor and noticed this menu uses money drop bag which is already detected natives call CREATE_MONEY_PICKUP and this is a %100 baFather Menu 0.6 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Whats happening? The old files still works?Father Menu 0.6 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=aku;13505110]
Hey guys!
This mod menu has been made by Father! (not me)
He gave me the right to share it here ;D
It's a safe & easy to use internal mod menu
Works in Singleplayer & Online!
Keys:
* to o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.