Posts by ViciousFate
5 posts total, newest first.
Deadly Swampin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Luverdark's Cute Daughter;12005381]Straight savage, no doubts about it.[/QUOTE]
I think that's good, it's good feedback, I wouldn't call giving good criticism being savage.Deadly Swampin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - I would like to hear your opinions on the dungeon. I will release it on here later on when I can post images and virus links scans, what you see is a preview and might (probably will) differ quite a bit from the final ve/cpskin (Change Pet Skin) {FSOD} ~ 5in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Looks very interesting, I don't see a use of this other than it being a cool little thing to mess around with, I'm not going to test it but does this also allow you to change your pet skin, to literally anything?♥Combat Arms - WallHack + Chams + CrossHair + FullBright and Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Seems very interesting, thanks for the release OP![FSoD] Conditional Behaviorsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - This is very nice, you can make some really nice dungeons with this, I'm not only talking about production ones, this does allow you to create some super cool and unique things.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.