Posts by herikles
8 posts total, newest first.
Is there currently anyway to edit savefiles?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I edited shards before 2.0 on one account and they transfered over. If you get a way to inject it (sadly I dont know one) you're basically good to go
Instant Edit: By editing shards I meant putting them up to 100k just Hacked savefile with legit datesin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Legacy is always legitimate if you get the correct dates. The only real ban danger comes from your achievements. So set your profile to private and you're good to go (change the dates a bit though, so it's not obvious thDbdSavegameEditor Cloud Edition v1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - EMPTY Savefile: media fire.com/file/q2hx1e8uti5sspu/cloudsave.txt
Clear the blankEmpty save filein Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I want to manually add the things I want in cloud editor from a clear profile on.
Does someone have a clear profile?EAC Bypass [Version 1.9.0] -Only for survivors-in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - It says data error with the "msvcp120.dll" file. Any fix?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.