Posts by itzhacking
9 posts total, newest first.
PUBG Bypass (works with Chams)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - You are a fucking idiot. Taking shit from other people and releasing it with some small text giving credit.. Fuck youPlayerunknown's Battlegrounds Chamsin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Yo, I have a bypass and everything is working, a few bugs where grass is showing through the chams though but other than that it works but also which is the problem I need help with is that when I inject, play a game andGladiator - HvH - Legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Yo, release the src code so we can make custom builds for our selfs and make it ud.Is it possible to rebuy GTA5 on the same steam account?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Doesnt work.OriginBase [Uses SudoMod] [1.37]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DireDan;12689054]In ma base the Menu::BoolOption deals with changing the state of the bool, so you dont have to write it like that.
static bool localGodmode = false;
if (Menu::BoolOption("God Mode", &localG
Showing the 5 most recent posts.