Posts by fx_dub5t3p2
16 posts total, newest first.
TroveMultiLogin v2in Trove Hacks & Cheats - has to be approvedTroveMultiLogin v2in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Trove Multi-Login v4.0 Update
Key New Features
Overhauled Per-Account Settings Management
A new guided setup has been introduced under the "Settings" tab to help you configure different in-game settings for yourTroveMultiLogin v2in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DarkHorse2799@proton.me;15453480]Please, would it be also possible add an option to align the windows on left monitor? I tried AI for modifying the script, but I think I am too bad for that.. What I foud out it usTroveMultiLogin v2in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=blackass01;15453359]Nice update, just few feedbacks here
The windows always tiles even tho I don't click on the option, and when I try to tile only few account it always do it for every one of them.
Also not sureauto dungeonin Trove Hacks & Cheats - The release from faisal a couple pages ago still works perfectly
Showing the 5 most recent posts.