Posts by Slipdunk
14 posts total, newest first.
Using a crypter to make files undetected by xtrap....possible?in CrossFire Help - Going on day four and still no real answer to the original question. /ohshit[Relentles] Clan! Clan of the Weekin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Why does this clan get clan of the week? I assume it's your clan? Not hatin, just wonderin'How much my Acc worth?in CrossFire Discussions - Dude we all know how easy it is to add #'s and letters to sh!t in PS or paint, so give a real screenie or, as others have said, GTFO and stop trying to scam.Using a crypter to make files undetected by xtrap....possible?in CrossFire Help - @dddrrr
I saw someone else saying that xfire is ignored by x-trap so maybe something could be done to inject through xfire.... Though if someone could code something to kill x-trap completely..... LOLI got a problem in playspan and another problem in z8gamesin CrossFire Help - Toss your computer out of the second floor window and buy a new one. XD
I dunno man, sucks to be you. Why not just buy some ZP?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.