Posts by Steb.
16 posts total, newest first.
Special Force Chamsin Soldier Front Hacks - [QUOTE=Special Force Hacker;12368261]FireFox can I add to your friends?
Cause I have some questions to ask you!
Add me and we can start our private conversation![/QUOTE]
Wanna join our development group ? pm meSpecial Force Chamsin Soldier Front Hacks - What's the stride?C# AssaultCube Simple Memory Hackingin C# Programming - AssaultCube Memory Hacking
credits : Steb, Solaire(for the offsets), Fleep (for the memory class)
find your own class ;P ALso use timers if u want for the writing part .
Header:
public int playerBase = 0x00509B74;
pubMemory Hackingin C# Programming - IDK why this doesnt work.
https://snag.gy/AJl0uv.jpg
MyCode :
[QUOTE]
//HEADER
public static string process = "javaw";
public static int bClient;
public static int aExp = 0x0007A398;
//INSIDE THE HOTKED3D Hooking Crashesin C++/C Programming - IDK why but whenver I inject the dll I compiled. It makes the game crash.
I'm using JoshRose's Hook + added some crosshair drawings, color codes.
Here is the fullcode.
[QUOTE]
//-----------------------------------------
Showing the 5 most recent posts.