Posts by Vectorzz2
655 posts total, newest first.
VFCx Injector v3.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [quote=ReZaJwZ;2909297]It Looks soo nice,cool....
But i think it suck.
Perx FTW.[/quote]
True dat. /tehe100 coupons :Oin CrossFire Discussions - if you dont have gold m4 i recoomend it but if you have it get gold ak cause its good too.50k gp what riflein CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Acserios;2907666]Title says all vote on the poll
Options:
Ak47 (I have silver already)
g36k ( think its ok but many will disagree)
Tar21( Also ok)
Xm8[/quote]
My favorite gp guns : deag,awm,g36k,QBZ-95,XmGotta love Facebook Conversationsin General - [quote=Doc;2907337]What the fuck is a frined?[/quote]
LOL. Srsly this made me lol a bit.
ONTOPIC : nice convo. that happens to me sometimes.JakeyXD's Last Words On MPGHin Member Introduction & Return - [quote=JakeyXD;2906466]It's been a while now guys and I just cant keep up with MPGH anymore /cry Many of you know me from CF section and I had a great time talking and discussing topics with you guys.Out of the many MPGH
Showing the 5 most recent posts.