Posts by ciphas009
105 posts total, newest first.
Selling/Trading STEAM (MW2!!)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Requested close, need new thread... the title and other things are not as I wanted them to be.Should I buy MW2 ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Check my sig get them cheap :P
Battlefield BC2 and MW2 on steam.
Also hae GTA:IV all for $50, Mw2 for $15 visa gift card or $30 paypal lol
Blah good game but I'm done with it.Selling/Trading STEAM (MW2!!)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump.Bump.Bump.Bump.Selling NA CA Acc (CSM.1) (Perma, SE SG550 CAMO LE)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - If no one buys it by Monday sure.
Offer stands $30 (Payment not applicable until Monday, September 6th 2010)Selling NA CA Acc (CSM.1) (Perma, SE SG550 CAMO LE)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - The account is:
In good standing (No hacks, bots, exploits, glitches)
No warnings/fraud.
I have perma, SE SG550 CAMO LE... pretty sure it's "rare"
Its actaully a rank under CSM by like 10-20k exp... I'm leveling
Showing the 5 most recent posts.