Posts by bkRy
15 posts total, newest first.
Crack_Me V1 (Easy to Medium difficulty)in Reverse Engineering - [QUOTE]Compile it in Release and attach new file /gewd[/QUOTE] Zaczero thanks for pointing that out! Changed file + VirusTotal links!C++ Finding Window and executing a Keyboard eventin C++/C Programming - So today I was bored and decided to make a Program which executes a Keyboard action, since I thought it might not be that hard...
And I've came across some problems..
1.It's not able to find the xyz.exe example, how coCrack_Me V1 (Easy to Medium difficulty)in Reverse Engineering - [QUOTE=Zaczero;12192015]Ill check it tomorrow /gewd
Which language did you use ?[/QUOTE]
C++ only :)Crack_Me V1 (Easy to Medium difficulty)in Reverse Engineering - Hello bkRy here:),
so yesterday I saw a "Crack Me" made by Mezmaa and I decided to make one myself, so here it is!
What do you need to find?
->You have to find the "correct" keys to get access.
http://image.prntscr.co[FREE] GIF AVATARSin Art & Graphic Design - All of them look pretty cool! :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.