Posts by brownshuggahvortex
6 posts total, newest first.
Mike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Take two made modding illegal on gta :(Zombuddy Rewrittenin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=BetKid;12277878]this does not work[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Doesn't seem to work.ZomBuddy made by IkarosIO - The ultimate zombies trainerin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Do I do this on multiplayer zombies or solo?
EDIT: It's not working with either :l
Can someone please help me with this? I really want to use it :(ZomBuddy made by IkarosIO - The ultimate zombies trainerin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - The whole thing, I downloaded it, opened it, entered game, checked all the boxes and nothing worked :(ZomBuddy made by IkarosIO - The ultimate zombies trainerin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Why does this not work?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.