Posts by Wenis
12 posts total, newest first.
Effing shithead..in Flaming & Rage - rawr :hidesmile:Bypass needed (not coding help)in C++/C Programming - If you need a bypass to make your mem searcher undetected that means you don't have a bypass for your hook making it useless.
I've had a menu ready for a couple of months now even has some updated addies in it but witOmegle = horrible site for pedos ;Din General - I don't understand that site...
Is it for people with no lives and have nothing to do so troll through boredom or is it for people looking for a partner?
I guess I went the boredom way...
[quote]You: hi!
Stranger: hi
New Combat Arms Moderatorin Combat Arms Discussions - Sjla or Engrish or someone else that has been here for a long time, is highly respected and trusted throughout the "higher" mpgh community.Zomg..More Halo!in Showroom - They all look pretty nice but I think v3>v2>v1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.