Posts by Insanity7
4 posts total, newest first.
Pac3 Decryptingin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - I know i know. it's been seven days, the thread is about to be locked. It's still not solved however. No one gets off their ass and even tries to help anymore.Pac3 Decryptingin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - This is still not solved yet.Pac3 Decryptingin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - I found a lua function "PrintTable(<player name>.pac_parts)" that prints out an EXTREMLY BASIC version of the person's outfit. This is no help to me though as while it could probably be converted, i think it actually priPac3 Decryptingin Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - How would one go around to downloading someone else's outfit from Pac3? I understand only the part where you put some function into the save of Pac3, but I have no knowledge as to how to do this or even what to do here.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.