Posts by kidkoala_
7 posts total, newest first.
💲 DrWhoozy's 💲 NL / BE Refunding service! | QUICK | SPECIALISTin User Services - He just did an order for me, it was over the weekend and bijenkorf support was a bit slow so it took a bit, but that wasn't his fault. From what I read he works quite quickly and Im pretty sure that he does. Support teamI don't mean to brag...in Member Introduction & Return - good joke, cant wait for more.💲 DrWhoozy's 💲 NL / BE Refunding service! | QUICK | SPECIALISTin User Services - He's doing an order for me now, so far he's been very helpful and responsive. I'll update if the refund goes through :)💲 DrWhoozy's 💲 NL / BE Refunding service! | QUICK | SPECIALISTin User Services - Planning on using the service, any advice on refunding mutliple times under the same name or adress?Cheap Pixel 2 XL 128 Panda/Black labels + Reshipin User Services - Really helpful and cheap. I asked a lot of question and he was really helpful. Big vouch from me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.