Posts by Tenebris5
68 posts total, newest first.
SF2_v1.1in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kingupl;12766586]detcted....[/QUOTE]
Works fine!
[QUOTE]Use Arrow Keys[/QUOTE]
ThanksSF2_v1.1in SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - How to turn the features on and off??!GPU Upgradein Hardware & Software Support - well i have an i5-2500 (non-k) and i dont know if this will bottleneck. Also i have 8 gb ddr3-1333 and thats it :DGPU Upgradein Hardware & Software Support - Hey Guys, I dunno, I hope this is the right section to ask?! :D
so right now I have a MSI GTX 760 (4GB) and i just wanted to know if its worth upgrading to something like the 1060 3GB version. I mostly play Payday 2 butS.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 - Hackin SKILL - Special Force 2 Hacks & Cheats - h ttps :/ /hacke rbot.n et/tutoria ls/85-how-t o-use-cheat-tables-ct-files-as-trainers-for-pc-games
Remove Spaces
Edit: 2 seconds of google search, i searched for .ct file
pls
Showing the 5 most recent posts.