Posts by yurodd
4 posts total, newest first.
Aimbot AHK red pixelin Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - I see, What is this UDF? Is it part of ahk functions? How does it work?Aimbot AHK red pixelin Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=_NightWare;12050284]
I'm just trying to give out some tips so OP can improve ;)
you clearly didn't see what I meant though -.-[/QUOTE]
You mean sell your tip? Cuz you only mentioned facts. Btw, op most liAimbot AHK red pixelin Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=_NightWare;12049323]
You are totally correct. However it will still favor left over right ;)[/QUOTE]
Doesn't matter cuz the size increases by 1 pixel. Just point you mouse closer to your target. Which ever iAimbot AHK red pixelin Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - Oh thanks for the credit for whoever made this too...
[QUOTE=_NightWare;12042893]Nice that you release this, however the pixel search is far from optimal. Not to forget that the top left corner has priority over the
Showing the 4 most recent posts.