Posts by chicellwest
22 posts total, newest first.
Friday the 13th: The Game [ Break free bot ]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=InsaneAustin;12831000]if you have a Razer keyboard just create a macro on Razer Synapse[/QUOTE]
I've got a Razor Mouse and I've set one up but it's doesn't seem to work.
The bar goes up a tiny bit then just stopsGetting Captcha?in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Mrtm4n;12594431]I PMed you the results I ended up with, Ill also post them here
Imports System. IO (REMOVE SPACE)
Imports System.Net
Public Class Form1
Function mpghImageDownloadMRTM4N(ByVal Url As String)Getting Captcha?in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Mrtm4n;12594132]PM me the website link, and captcha. Ill do something for you![/QUOTE]
Ok I have sent you a Message. :)Getting Captcha?in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Mrtm4n;12592102]Give this a shot, as this is what I use for my Youtube Converter program;
Try
Dim htmlDocument As HtmlDocument = Me.WebBrowser1.Document
Dim htmlElementCollection AGetting Captcha?in Visual Basic Programming - Bump I still can't seem to get hold of the Current Captcha on the webbrowser.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.