Posts by Keys3rsoze
12 posts total, newest first.
Official's Fitbit Service - Cheapest on Market!in User Services - Talking to you on skype....♣♧ Kiesa FitBit SE Service ♧♣ From $24.99 | Order Now | Quick Deliveryin User Services - Added on skype.....waiting to get accepted so I can order....
I have ordered Fitbits before but never did a vendor asked me to wait 5 days before order and to give my name, lastname, mob number. What is the deal with Fitbit Accounts (Inactive) ||Surge/Blaze/Charge 2/ChargeHR/Charge/Alta|| [Cheap]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch for this guy! Really trustworthy and quick to answer. Great seller.Nike Gift Card Method | $15 | New & Exclusivein eBooks For Sale - Can these gc be redeemed in Europe to? Especially in The Netherlands......added you on skype.
Kes3rsozeFitbit Accounts (Inactive) ||Surge/Blaze/Charge 2/ChargeHR/Charge/Alta|| [Cheap]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=GoogleTheCracker;12056086]Thanks a lot man![/QUOTE]
Can you confirm I am talking with you and send me a photo of our conversation pls.
Keys3rsoze
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=GoogleTheCracker;12056086]Thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.