Posts by iWAFFLE
704 posts total, newest first.
Dirtybomb requestin Hack Requests - [QUOTE=temtm;12705752]I am not sure if cheats are possible for that game haha.[/QUOTE]
Really? I used multiple pub hacks for dirtybomb that were on here before and i've even bought vip hacks for dirtybomb aswell why areDirtybomb requestin Hack Requests - I know the game is pretty dead and has a low player base but I'll be really interested in a any type of cheats or hacks for this game. If you're a trusted member of mpgh community and can code or make a premium hack for AVA PUB version V1.2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Larineosxp;12307989]
Numpad3 is a spread changer not recoil. [/QUOTE]
Okay so no recoil always stays on but spread can be toggle'd on and off?AVA PUB version V1.2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Good work just used and it works flawlessly. Numpad 3 for no recoil doesn't seem to work it just always stays on but thats not to much of an issue. Also have a question on do I need to use the bypass?AVA PUBLIC CHEATin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Larineosxp;12292685]Dude you really need to learn to read a post because there is a screen shot link :mad: http://prnt.sc/df0atg[/QUOTE]
Thats uncalled for. I read the post. Very clearly as well. What I'm sayi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.