Posts by viethms
20 posts total, newest first.
Overkill aiming assistant for Overwatch released!in Overwatch Hacks & Cheats - every thing works except it doesnt aim at the head automatically , cant find a good setting to straighten it up but keeps shooting left of player or right sideSunkist Triggerbot Detected. Do NOT use.in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Just received the ban, although i havent even played since before august -.- welp time to buy a $15 game once againCS: GO [EXTERNAL BOX ESP] [AIMBOT] [TRIGGER BOT] UPDATE 20140724in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=tristandacaff;9681182]How long would you estimate it will take for this to get detected? I dont want to get banned right away. :C[/QUOTE]
about a week, remember to check for any CSGO updates, if there is, do not rCS:GO Auto Accepterin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Cianan;9670387]Id like to ask whats the point with this?[/QUOTE]
I guess so you can go run and do your stuff so you dont get banned if you fail to accept itCS GO TRIGGER BOT [20140710]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=sunkist0;9657936]what I meant was I can't make you avoid overwatch bans whilst using my cheats.[/QUOTE]
In this day and age I still ask why people still use hacks then qq for being banned lol. You win some you l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.