Posts by notthatguy
10 posts total, newest first.
Everything is possiblein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Occidi de Pax;8324984]
Dammit are you poor or are you also stupid?
Don't judge the hack before Seeing it in action.
Yeah we allowed as long as you diden't snatch it off somone else and took credit for it...
AlsoEverything is possiblein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Are we actually allowed to release cheats with this sort of power? :P
I've made a trainer.Everything is possiblein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - So, have a look. Ive bypassed xigncode and hooked MHS to ava.exe while watching a movie.
seems easy enough... o.o
I will post a tutorial later, or if you need help you can pm me for my skype.
personal help isnt free lol
The best trainerin Combat Arms Hack Requests - Just found this video online and the trainer attached is awesome! highly suggest you download itMy hack = Good and Badin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - I was able to rerout all my functions (other than chams) around gameguard entirely.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.