Posts by Mokami
4 posts total, newest first.
AQ3D Private Server (Pre-Beta Edition)in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Gorzoid;12889724]You recreated the entire serverside code? I have reversed the protocol in wireshark but I hardly doubt you made an entire private server just so you could shit on actual the Mokami.[/QUOTE]
Yup, AQ3D Private Server (Pre-Beta Edition)in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Gorzoid;12888873]It's fake stop bumbing[/QUOTE]
Actually this is a real Private Server. :)AQ3D Private Server (Pre-Beta Edition)in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Mr420QuickScops;12427482]
What's with the comments on the video calling you a fake haha[/QUOTE]
I have no clue, guess people just hating on the video? Because they can't make a ps. kekAQ3D Private Server (Pre-Beta Edition)in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Been working on a AQ3D Private Server.
Hope you enjoy this video!
youtube.com/watch?v=A5IWtMwlJMk
If you have any questions feel free to message me on Twitter or FaceBook
Twitter: twitter.com/MokamiAE
Facebook:
Showing the 4 most recent posts.