Posts by Laxitive
5 posts total, newest first.
Help with tabs in web browserin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=trevor206;1238267]if you go on youtube some guy as a very good tut on this his name is like environmentalnerd or something but go find that.[/quote]
thx a lot but do you have an answer to my second question?Help with tabs in web browserin Visual Basic Programming - I don't get wat I am supposed to do after I add tab control and another question. I have more than 1 form and when I exit out of say like form 2 the text I entered into a textbox doesn't save. How do i make it so when i Help with tabs in web browserin Visual Basic Programming - I am making a web browser but could someone please explain to me how to add tabs to it pleasevb combat arms tapper(source + tutorial)in Visual Basic Programming - thx. i'm gonna use your hotkeys code for the screen capture program[Tut + Source] Screen Capture VB08in Visual Basic Programming - cool. thx I was looking for 1 because none of the others work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.