Posts by Gedzas
3 posts total, newest first.
Any xp boost for browser?in Dead Frontier Hacks - Hi, is there any xp boost code working for browser? I tried some that I found in other threads, even though it loaded correctly it didnt look like it changed anything. Or is there no way to boost my xp gains by like 20 tHow am I supposed to hack it on browser?in Dead Frontier Hacks - Hello, I know how to use cheat engine on standalone client, it works fine there for me, but I want to play on browser because it feels like more hacks work there. Problem is, I cant use cheat engine on browser. Speedhackhow to play in browserin Dead Frontier Hacks - Hey there, I installed mozilla 30.0 portable version, im able to play in browser now, but how do I use cheat engine on it? I know how to use it on standalone, but I cant do it on browser because the game does not stop wh
Showing the 3 most recent posts.