Posts by EricModer13
15 posts total, newest first.
TeknoGOD Mw3 hackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - I wouldn't recommend using the wallhack option with this hack when admins are online on servers. Players can see the chopper boxes on the killcam and they can report you. I wouldn't recommend using chopper boxes, since tTekno_recoilin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=TreeLife;13723478]You should try to make a unlock all tool.[/QUOTE]
Not worth it doing another one. There are a lot of unlock all tools around the internet, and the new Tekno Launcher has a unlock all button when C# Memory class x86in C# Programming - Wait, did Silent just get banned? xdBOII how to find DVARS /w OllyDBG and CEin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - I really dont want to bump this thread, but the offset 78 doesnt work. What is the offset for bo2?C# Memory class x86in C# Programming - [QUOTE=Hell_Demon;13925673]
for (;;)
{
WriteInt(0x012AA9A8, 5);
}
Gets you stuck in an infinite loop in the UI thread. So toggle off is
Showing the 5 most recent posts.