Posts by Tetherwolf
25 posts total, newest first.
Selling Gold on Eastin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=shaynclair223;13136854]+Vouch. Excellent and trustworthy seller. I paid him first and he sent me the gold right away. I really liked his excellency in communication skills.[/QUOTE]
Fast and smooth transaction, thSelling Gold on Eastin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Out of stock for now guysSelling Gold on Eastin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Prices lowered, new rates:
$40/102m
$75/204m
$110/306m
$140/408m
Stock: 1.1bSelling Gold on Eastin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Still sellingSelling Gold on Eastin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello all, I'm currently selling gold on East server for the rates specified below. If you buy in bulk you will receive discounts. If you're interested, feel free to add me on Skype.
Rates:
$45/102m (additional 2m to co
Showing the 5 most recent posts.