Posts by blksmith009
101 posts total, newest first.
Microsoft Surface SEing Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=Marcus.;12173474]Yes I do think you are that stupid, I definitely do. Several hours ago? No
http://image.prntscr.com/image/ffa9397cb3d943058b5abe115a68f372.png[/QUOTE]
I've edited it multiple times. All you haMicrosoft Surface SEing Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=Marcus.;12173463]Look through the pics, the order receipt you used is on that link as he already stated in his post...[/QUOTE]
The receipt (that I removed several hours ago from my thread) was mine and even had mMicrosoft Surface SEing Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=roycejunior;12173445]SCAMMER ALERT.
Receipt image stolen from http://www.adverts.ie/laptops/microsoft-surface-pro-3-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd-i7-4650u-docking-station/7449623
DO NOT DEAL.
Someone tag the mods.[/QUOTE]
Microsoft Surface SEing Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=JDXT;12172845]Would you do offer Pay On Shipping to the UK? I can cover the reshipping costs upfront.[/QUOTE]
Add me to discuss.
Early Bird discount: First 10 buyers get a $10 discount!Microsoft Surface SEing Servicein User Services - http://i68.tinypic.com/35hmtch.png
Image removed due to my address being there
I'm offering a Microsoft SEing service. I am currently only doing Surfaces. I can also do Xboxes but will not be doing them as of now
Showing the 5 most recent posts.