Posts by GI-mark
149 posts total, newest first.
looking for helpin Combat Arms Help - this morning i was playing combat arms then i logged out,,,,,logged ack in after 20 minutes an its tellin me that i hav the wrong pass.....ive sent a ticket in an nexon has sent me an email back,,,,,,,is there any waKC Alliance v[1.1]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - working good window 7 64 bit NSY InjectionboboboboboboGlycerine CA NA Hack [v1.4] | RapidFire + NoRecoil + Nametags + More |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Shadow`;6079596]I'll look into the reports, and I may also release a labtop version if the demand is high, since I wasn't sure how many people actually used it.[/QUOTE]
runs great on my laptopTokolocoSK v1.5 - Instant Respawn + Voice Spam and Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Seriphia;6010616]GI mark what injector are you using?[/QUOTE]
NSY Injection works greatTokolocoSK v1.5 - Instant Respawn + Voice Spam and Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - http://i46.tinypic.com/2rpppnd.png
WORKING ON 64 BIT Windows 7
no lag no DC
sweet pubbobobobobobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.