Posts by ELO Jack
47 posts total, newest first.
NA Account Shop Cheap Prices!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey DarknzNet Can you please close this thread.NA Account Shop Cheap Prices!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=oFyfe;12233761]The reason I was looking to buy a new account is because the last one I purchased was actually reclaimed by the seller by submitting a ticket from the original e-mail. As soon as I saw the original NA Account Shop Cheap Prices!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=oFyfe;12231797]Bought account #3, went first no problems. /egyptian[/QUOTE]
You welcome sir, have a great days :DNA Account Shop Cheap Prices!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - Online Now....NA Account Shop Cheap Prices!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - Online Now...
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=DarknzNet;12190726]
I updated thread for you. If you want it to be different or something let me know /gewd.[/QUOTE]
Hey Sir, can you mark account #2 and #5 as sold, and cha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.