Posts by Raffia
26 posts total, newest first.
Unban Appeal - TheFlawLess!in Staff Disputes - Received the $120, issue could've been resolved a bit quicker but I was busy.Unban Appeal - TheFlawLess!in Staff Disputes - I need to TheFlawless to pay me back $120 (%50) of the lost amount.E-SPORT BETTING GROUP | PROFITABLE | A LOT OF BETS PER DAYin User Services - 21/02/2018
1 week purchase
Starting Balance: 50 USD
EDIT: Changed balance to 50 USD, as I had to change betting sites.Instant BTC Selling Service! - TheFlawLessin Currency Exchange - Confirm we are doing a deal worth $25 btc?
EDIT: Transaction was fast, smooth, and easy. Looking to deal more in the future!
EDIT 2: Did another $50 worth of btc from him, transaction was instant once again.Dominos Service | Cheapest On MPGH Guaranteed | PP & BTC Accepted |in User Services - Vouch for kappamemes. Ordered 2 medium sized pizzas for pickup and got them with no hassle. http://imgur.com/cQHAuWL
Showing the 5 most recent posts.