Posts by Syiaz2
9 posts total, newest first.
[K Relay] Famebot 2 (works on background)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - No it didn't sadly. I'll just have to wait till tomorrow MmmAHAHAHAH[K Relay] Famebot 2 (works on background)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Renamed thingy to flashplayer, that now works for getting 'title'. However, I still have the external.exe problem. Cheers for your help tho. I'll just wait till tomorrow[K Relay] Famebot 2 (works on background)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=PKTINOS;12267212]
Please follow these instructions:
While having done everything in tutorial with no succession,
Hit windows button + R
Type "cmd" (no quotes) and press enter
In the command line, paste this comm[K Relay] Famebot 2 (works on background)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm running on Windows. And also using flashplayer. And no I haven't renamed any of the files. Soz for being such a pain lel[K Relay] Famebot 2 (works on background)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I have, it keeps saying 'Process with pname FlashPlayer.exe not found. Are u running rotmg client?' as well.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.