Posts by idownloader
153 posts total, newest first.
[1.7.3] Alias 3.4bin Minecraft Mods - Let me make it simple for you.
1.7.3 clients connect to 1.7.3 servers. 1.7.3 clients do NOT connect to 1.8.1 servers.
1.8.1 clients connect to 1.8.1 servers. 1.8.1 clients do NOT connect to 1.7.3 servers.[1.8.1] NukedCraft 1.0in Minecraft Mods - Might be a unofficial release, but it still beats your chicken scratch coding./laugh
P.S
Coding with one arm isn't a excuse for failing to end brackets properly.
I think it's called proofreading? Yeah, maybe you should Sold computer and all my work is GONE!in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Damn. Hope luck shines your way soon. :/~Un-releashed map OPERATION OIL-RIG~in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Sexy map.
I'd move to Europe for this.
No...I probably wouldn't....
But you know what I meanHow do you make iron sight mods for any gun?in Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=Johnny Wolf;3562326]wait...I'm confused...are you guys trying to tell me no one is gonna teach anybody how to do it, they have to learn by themselves? If that's what your saying then I can't do it but if no one wi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.