Posts by macbaren
36 posts total, newest first.
Best Betting Group on MPGH | FREE 2 WEEKS (UNTIL 14TH JUNE) JOIN NOW FREE NO FEES!!!in User Services - Please confirm.How to get free of charge samsung repairin Marketplace Talk - I dont have insurrance but theres a warrantyHow to get free of charge samsung repairin Marketplace Talk - There's a reason. That wasn't my fault. Phone did itself. Do you have any better idea?How to get free of charge samsung repairin Marketplace Talk - Hello there. Im not sure where should I post it so there it goes.
Long story short. I dropped my Samsung S7 on the tiles and glass in the corner (near to main button) shattered a little.
The question is, what story shoCredit card statusin Marketplace Talk - Hello there. I might have some problem with Amazon.de. I placed an order for processor, HDD and Smart bulb. The thing is Amazon asked me for a document from a bank about my Cc status. Why does it happen and how to over
Showing the 5 most recent posts.