Posts by vxheadshotxv
36 posts total, newest first.
any help?in CrossFire Help - :x no luck and sucks too just bought zpany help?in CrossFire Help - Client File corrupted Closing now?
Says that, And I dont know why I've uninstalled Reinstalled Ect Ect..
something about corrupted file client error or client file corruption closing game clientAll The Zp i got From Z8 Offers!in CrossFire Discussions - Yes.
Make a Guide on how you did it?selling LT acc CF[CHEAP!]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=ajdin50cent;1715523]kvalitet i didnt know u go on a hacking site u know if u could get banned[/quote]
NEVER EVER have hacked.
and im looking for paypalselling LT acc CF[CHEAP!]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Yes you heard me.. I willing to sell this cheap dont be a idiot and say oh cheap 1 usd? no this account is worth some money so im not looking for alot.. But i want offer dont.
[SIZE="6"]RULES![SIZE="4"]
1. No
Showing the 5 most recent posts.