Posts by Minty._.
317 posts total, newest first.
♔ Minty's Gift Card Service ♔ | Cheap ✔ | Fast ✔ | Quick Replacements ✔in User Services - [QUOTE=rotrigotri;13336020]Hello,
Are these cards carded or somehow legal? I guess they had to be carded for that price, but if so doesn`t this mean we can get in trouble when using them? After all selling carded items i♔ Minty's Gift Card Service ♔ | Cheap ✔ | Fast ✔ | Quick Replacements ✔in User Services - Taking orders now for a little bit! First come, first served.
Sorry if I haven't replied to your old Skype message, feel free to bump it. (I have over 500 skype requests)Refund for $200 order full or partialin User Services - Hello,
I have 3 orders from NZSALE.co.nz total of $261 NZD. The courier they use is PBT Couriers (www.pbt.co.nz).
But I have signed an authority to leave with the company which means they drop the item off but the pa♔ Minty's Gift Card Service ♔ | Cheap ✔ | Fast ✔ | Quick Replacements ✔in User Services - Sorry for the wait. I had some personal things to deal with over the past month. I will be resuming this service within a couple weeks.
Thank you.✅ [MHKNZ Graphics] 1$+ Cheap, Fast, Friendly ✅in User Services - Vouch!
Did my thread design quickly and it looks nice too https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1310360.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.